- Aperion Management Group20310 Empire Ave STE A103Bend, OR 97701Phone: 541-389-3172
Accredited Association Management Company (AAMC) specializing in HOA managment.
- Bend Area Habitat for Humanity1860 NE 4th StreetBend, OR 97701Phone: 541-385-5387
Bend Area Habitat for Humanity- Certified Green Professional
- Bend Chamber of Commerce777 NW Wall St, Ste 200Bend, OR 97701Phone: 541-382-3221
- Building Partners for Affordable Housing1051 NE 4th StBend, OR 97701Phone: 541-389-1058- Certified Green Professional - Credentials
- Central Oregon Association of REALTORS2112 NE 4th StreetBend, OR 97701Phone: 541-382-6027
- City of Bend Building Department710 NW Wall StreetBend, OR 97701Phone: 541-388-5528
- Deschutes County Building Division117 NW Lafayette St.Bend, OR 97701Phone: 541-385-3200
- Deschutes County Commissioner16435 Sprague LpLa Pine, OR 97739Phone: 541-728-3012
- Earth Advantage623 SW Oak StSuite 300Portland, OR 97205Phone: 541-550-8185
It’s not about us. We believe in the power of collaboration, partnerships and superior customer service.
- Energy Trust of Oregon345 SW Century Drive, Suite 20Bend, OR 97702Phone: 503-791-1807
- Fieldstone Management, LLCPO Box 700Bend, OR 97709Phone: 541-385-7799
Specializing in HOA management, Design Review (ARC) Services, and Reserve Studies.
- First Story963 SW Simpson #110Bend, OR 97702Phone: 541-728-0830
First Story's Home Buyer Program serves individuals and families through new home construction and other home ownership opportunities.- Awards
- Heart of Oregon Corps850 SW Antler AveRedmond, OR 97756Phone: 541-633-7834
- Housing Works405 SW 6th St.Redmond, OR 97756Phone: 541-923-1018
- NeighborImpact20310 Empire Ave.Bend, OR 97701Phone: 541-318-7506- Certified Green Professional
- Oregon State University - Cascades2600 NW Campus Way - Cascades HallBend, OR 97703Phone: 541-322-3100
Planning, Design & Construction for Higher Education